Task 12 I must write about copyright laws and what they protect. Essentially, they give credit to all artists, writers, inventors and their ideas and creations. No-one can claim they created it or can use it without the original person or their successor/s' permission. This discourages plagiarism, which is illegally copying someone's work and claiming as their own. In the case of texts, it is possible to legally copy portions of text as long as quotation marks and referencing is required, to show it was copied from another source.
A creator of art would be interested in copyright laws to make sure no person or body would copy their work and either not put their name down as a reference, or claim the work as their own. If I saw a photo that I took on someone elses blog, I would either ask myself to be referenced or for the photo to be removed, as the photo was my doing and not theirs. If they did correctly cite my work, I would accept the photo being there unless it was on a site or place that was slander my work.
SIns of a Solar empire-Expansion packs (Trinity)
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment