Are you going to choose the first option?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Class

"Hmm hmm hmm, I'm still hungry." - Bryan

"Herro" - Sam

"Hahahahahaha, they should make a real game like that. I STOLE YOUR WATCH, Wii is better than them all. No PS3 is NOT better than them all. If you say that again I'll change the time on your watch, all I gotta do is figure out how to do that." - Bryan

"That's pretty good advice, that." - Jordan

"Aahaha that's Aaron at marshal arts xD" - Sam

"Hey man......yes?" - Clay

"*Random chatter*" - Class

"I'm so cool I quote myself." - Me

"Zzzzzzz" - The zip on Bryan's pencilcase.

"Look, 66+33 is not 100!!" - Bryan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ISAAC BEAT HIMSELF AT WIC WAC WOE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hey you wanna play heads or tails? Sure! Let me get that board. H, T, H, T. Yay, I win!" - Bryan

"Hey...Heeeyyy!! I'm still gonna win!" - Bryan

"Hey they blocked my fish they can't do that. Is your fish blocked?" - Isaac

"Then he's gonna write that I said that." - Bryan

"Nawww. :(" - Isaac

"Nawwwwwwwn, it ends with an N" - Isaac

"F b h, f b h." - Bryan

"I bet you I can get the highest WPM in typequick." - Isaac

"Orly?" - Bryan

"Yeah watch this." - Isaac

"Hah, that was nothing, you should see what I can do. I think he's typing what I said, is he typing what I said?" - Bryan

"I think I am a vampire!" - Bryan

"I'm typing in the auto complete in google." - Isaac

"There's some good air over there, I just......touched it." - Isaac in response to why he was poking me.

Class is boring

No comments:

Post a Comment