Are you going to choose the first option?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is a new post

Post post post post post post post post post post pos-


"Why don't you actually post about something?" - Isaac Zahra

I have nothing to post about, that's why I am typing post post etc etc.

"Okay you went there!" - Bryan Simmons

That is Bryan playing WIC WAC WOE with Isaac.

"Why don't you just log on my blog on your computer and play yourself?" - Isaac Zahra

Bryan is annoying Isaac by playing WIC WAC WOE on his computer.

"Thanks for providing a live commentary for what is going on *laughs*" - Isaac Zahra

Isaac is being his sarcastic, annoying self.

"There, there, there, there, there, there, yaaaayyyy." -Bryan Simmons

Bryan won against himself in WIC WAC WOE.

"DO A BARREL ROLL" - Bryan Simmons

Bryan is reading Isaac's blog.

"(snicker snicker) (long laugh)" - Isaac Zahra

Isaac is laughing at me typing this, and is now staring in disbelief at how I could do such a thing.

Class is uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment